Reg No: 110/11-12
Sri Purandara International Trust (R)
Since year 2000 our team has been working relentlessly for building and enriching the culture of our country through Daasa Sahitya.
Sri Purandara International Trust was registered in the month of August 2011 a Non Profitable Organization formed with A Mission to build a Memorial for Sri Purandara Daasaru, the all time Great Personality, A spiritual Legend, Social Reformer and a Known fact the Father of Carnatic Music.
Sri Purandara Daasa believed to be an Avatar of Sage Narada was a ONLY Billionaire of his time who used to lend money to the Royals. He Renounced all his wealth and became a Saint Philosopher (A Real Haridaasa ) composing more than 4 lakhs songs on Lord Vishnu and His Coterie. His compositions are matchless in Educating the common man to philosophers, Simplicity in Narration embedded with Devotion. He is an ocean of knowledge. Though we are proud of him, it is unfortunate that we have not done much work in honoring this great personality, except Annual Aradhana’s conducted by few organizations. That is what motivated us to form this ‘TRUST’
We have been doing cultural Activities since 11 years in the name of Sri Purandara Daasa by
- Honoring personalities (WITH PURANDARA PRASHASTHI ) in the field of carnatic music.
- Publishing Books on Sri Purandara Daasa. Published in Kannada from our Trust (Authored by
Sri.DR.Aralumallige Parthasarathy) and in Tamil – Translated by Sri. Gopinath.
- Womens day celebration- identifying talented women and honoring them
- Encourage talented poor children- Prathiba puraskara
We are proud to announce that our Organization conducted a Grand Cultural function at Chennai and honored Sri. Rajkumar Bharathi for the year 2010- June 6th.
THE PROPOSED COMPLEX COMPRISES OF:
· Statue of Sri Purandara Daasa measuring 47.5 feet Tall, Symbolic to his 4,75,000 compositions.
· A Concert Hall for Music and Cultural Activities
· Library for Audio and Video CDs pertaining to Daasara Kritis
· Music School to Teach Daasara Kritis Exclusively to Young Generations
· Portrait of all the Daasas of Karnataka starting from Sri Narahari Theertaru.
The Trust has been Pursuing with BDA/BBMP/Govt. Of Karnataka for allotment of a suitable site for the construction of the proposed complex.
We are sure that the proposed Memorial will be a land mark and a Monument of pride for the entire state music lovers and common man too.
Some of the recipients of this Esteemed Award are viz: Vidwan sri. Vidyabushana, Vidya Vachaspathi DRll Aralumallige Parthasarathy
Main object of Trust:
· To Inculcate Daasa culture in the minds of the people.
· To Honor Eminent Personalities who have worked in the field of Daasa Sahitya
· To Identify/ Encourage and Honor Young Talents in the field of Daasa Sahitya
· To Publish Books on Daasa Sahitya in all Languages .
· To Unveil 47.5 feet Statue of Sri Purandara Daasa ( Symbolic to his 4,75,000 compositions )
SPIT EVENTS : 2000 , 2001, 2002 ,…………………………2012-05-13
SPIT : ORGANISATION
CHARITY WORK: Honoring poor children who have achieved success in education:
Honoring talented (unsung heroes)